Why, why, why. Always why.
We get asked all the time, especially when people learn we are a private membership club, not a social media one. Fair question.
Let's start with this: a one-year membership is $70 CDN. Call it a tank of gas. An oil change. A really, really good air filter. You are an enthusiast, you can afford it.
Need tires? Pirelli gives members a significant discount.
Looking for a tune? Unitronic will comp' you a membership or renewal with each new tune.
What do you get?
- Social/Scenic Drives – Well, you can always go on your own drive, for free. Come on one of our drives and be part of an impressive lineup of great cars. We try to do a few drives a year.
- Dealership Discounts – Some dealers offer a discount on Audi-branded parts whether from the parts counter or needed during service. This can pay for a membership with just one major repair.
- Advanced Driver Education – At our core, we are about education and advanced driving school is popular with members. Members get reduced rates that usually more than pays for a year’s membership.
- Audi Canada Membership Loyalty – Audi Canada recognizes and appreciates the clubs efforts and on most models, offers a member loyalty discount between $250 and $2,000. Description over on the More tab. That would pay for a couple of years!
- Tech Sessions – Cars are becoming more and more complex. Some dealers do events with us, often dealing with technology. Normally catered, we usually have some giveaways and lots of people in the know who can answer questions without trying to sell you something. Call it worth the same as a night out at the movies.
- Track Days and Racing – Well, the last track day we did was with Pfaff at CTMP. The discount was more than an annual membership. Track days are available across Canada and the USA.
- Audi-themed Vacations – We can get you access to these, usually in Europe. The R8 tour and winter driving ones are popular. Consider us a no-fee travel agent.
- Enthusiast Focused Magazine – Just try to find a full sized, glossy, award-winning, magazine that you can get in a print edition any more. Many say it is worth the membership just for the magazine.
- Parts – Need parts? New, used, hard to find – we can help. Many of our member suppliers offer discounts to members.
- Car Shows and Events – We have a calendar of events and it grows and grows and grows. For paid entry car shows, we often can get a member discount.
- Pro memberships. Don't know any other club that offers such a thing.
We are a social club of Audi (and Volkswagen) enthusiasts. Your dues go towards supporting our events, events put on by other enthusiasts, the magazine, and awards.
Give us a try. A tank of gas. Welcome to the club.