I bought this car as a lease return in 2014 and I have been slowly building and modifying the car since. The theme of this build is track-inspired. On the street, this is meant to be a show car, but on the track, this is designed and intended to be a track car. I decided two years ago to go all out on this build. Each year during the winter the car will undergo a massive transformation. From the outside it is still a bit of a sleeper, it looks like a plain jane A4 with S4 wheels. The target output of the crate engine once fully tuned is 800CHP. The full car was repainted 2 years ago (show quality wet sanded and polished) and is no longer driven in the winter, or in poor weather. The audio system is built to compete in IASCA car audio competitions.
Future winter project plans include ACCU AIR CVT Air Bag System, roll cage, custom "concept car" style fibreglass dash, centre console and door panels. Braum racing seats, custom widebody kit & AG Wheels F211 20" 3-piece wheels with 305's front and rear.
This will be my last big build project car, so I don't plan to be held back by self-imposed limits.
- Integrated Engineering Crate Race Engine (2.0L) (Fully BUILT with all forged internals), Integrated Engineering Cylinder Head (Ported, Polished, Oversize Valves & Springs)
- Borg Warner EFR8474 Twin Scroll Turbo with T51R mod (Polished and Powder Coated Candy Apple Red), Custom HP Tuners ECU tune by the very talented Tyler Ward IG @tylerjdubbs, upgraded Direct Injectors Mabotech (700cc), 4x Siemens Deka 890cc Manifold Port Injectors, Integrated Engineering Intake Manifold w/fuel rail (Polished and Powder Coated Candy Apple Red)
- Custom Mabotech tuned Engine with Eurodyne Maestro, 4x Mabotech Direct Injectors (700cc)
- 4x Injector Dynamics 1050x Manifold Port Injectors
- ProMeth built Direct Injected Pro Series Water Methanol system (5 injectors)
- Nuke Performance Catch Can System
- 034 Motorsports PCV Oil Separator plate
- 034 Motorsports Billet Motor Mounts (Motorsport Series)
- 6-speed manual transmission Tilton Twin Disc 7.5" Racing Clutch system with Lightweight Flywheel
- Custom Stainless Steel 1.5" equal length runner tubular turbo exhaust manifold (ceramic coated)
- Custom stainless steel 3.5" turbo-back exhaust (catless) with Vibrant 3.5" Stainless steel Resonator and Vibrant 3.5" Stainless Steel Race Muffler with custom 3.5" stainless exhaust tips
- S-Line Sport Suspension
- AP Racing 6 piston Big Brake Kit (powder coated red), 385mm slotted 2 piece rotors (front), 330mm slotted and drilled 2 piece rotors (rear)
- Ultra Racing Front Strut Tower Brace, Ultra Racing Lower Mid Brace (Front to Rear Subframe connector), Ultra Racing Rear Suspension Braces
- Alzor 19" S4 Replica wheels, Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 255-35-19 tires
- Ibis White, RS4 Honeycomb grille, ECS Front lower spoiler insert (Carbon), Rear Window Upper Spoiler (white), Rear Trunk Spoiler (White)
- Blacked out bi-xenon headlights, Morimoto projector lenses with etched Audi rings, Demon eyes, Switchback halo rings in the headlights and fog lights, and 106 individually addressable DRL LEDs in the place of the factory 14 DRL LEDs controlled by a BlueGhozt controller
- S-Line Black Alcantara / Leather, factory silver accent pieces white vinyl wrapped, Short throw ECS tuning shifter, Innovate AFR gauge, custom
- Integrated fiberglass mount for RSNAV head unit into factory dash trim panel that has been painted satin black
- RSNAV Android 12.3" Head Unit (1920x720), Kicker IQ 1000.5 Amp, Kicker 500.2 Amp, Audio Frog GB25 Mid Bass Drivers, Audio Frog GB40 Mid Range Drivers, Audio Frog GB15 Tweeters in custom fiberglass pods, JL Audio 12" Subwoofer 12W6-D4, custom fiberglass sealed sub enclosure built into rear parcel tray (Black vinyl wrapped)