First annual Audi Club Cross-Canada Cruise day
Eastern Canada Chapter Cruises
Saturday, September 19th, all cars are welcome, non-members welcome.
Here are the cruises that have been organized for the Eastern Chapter. See one you are interested in? Contact the organizer right away, get more details, and let them know you plan to attend.
Why you ask, it is just a cruise, right? Well, yes, however, we need to understand and manage the number of cars/participants and in some cases, we have limits as to how many cars can be accommodated at starting points, stops, or destinations. We need to know promptly if you plan to attend. Not sure – tell us you “plan” to attend.
General questions – contact Gordon Varney (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will follow provincal guidelines regarding COVID-19. Make sure you keep 6ft+ apart and have a mask ready for when going indoors. Liability and COVID waivers must be signed by each participant before the cruise starts.
Arrive at your starting point early with a full tank of gas.
ACNA Halton - Caledon cruise
- We will be meeting at Milton Crossroads - Sportchek/Michael's parking lot, facing the Milton Water Tower (1180 Steeles Ave E, Milton, ON L9T 6C8) at 9 AM.
- For our third SW Ontario cruise of the summer, come enjoy the Halton country roads, going through Limehouse, Georgetown, Terra Cotta, and into Caledon, visiting Forks of the Credit and stopping at Caledon Ski Club for group photos. We will head north to Hockley Valley and Mulmur, returning to Orangeville for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Marius Enache (email@example.com)
ACNA Lake Erie Waterfront cruise
- We will be meeting at Hamilton Audi, 1215 Upper James St. Hamilton at 10 AM.
- This drive will take us along most of the Waterfront Trail. This is a common cruise route for motorcycles. The roads are generally smooth, and some are freshly paved. This route is mapped to follow the Banks of the Grand River and then along the North shore of Lake Erie. Includes Peacock Point, Pt Dover, Pt Ryerse, Normandale, and Turkey Point. We will be stopping at Clonmel Castle in Pt Dover for refreshments and pastries. Then on to Burning Kiln Winery where the restaurant and patio are reserved for our group: good food, easy menu, not expensive.
- Andrzel Jaronski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ACNA Cambridge to Collingwood cruise
- We will be meeting at the SAIL parking lot (150 Holiday Inn Dr, Cambridge, ON N3C 1Z4) starting at 9 AM.
- Join this late-summer cruise, through some fantastic windy back roads through Creemore Springs, then venturing out and around the mountains of Blue Mountain. Our final stop will be held in Collingwood for photo opportunities followed by a lunch on location or sit down at a local restaurant. Arrival time in Collingwood will be around 12 PM.
- Garrett Borland (email@example.com)
ACNA Barrie to Owen Sound cruise
- We will be meeting at Audi Barrie starting at 9:30 AM
- Our cruise will take us Westward, along some interesting roads, arriving at Owen Sound Volkswagen at 11:00 AM. The total driving distance will be about 140km.
- Anthony Briand (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ACNA Ottawa cruise to Eurokracy
- Departing from Starbucks at Ottawa Trainyards at 7 AM (100 Trainyards Drive, Unit 14A Ottawa, ON K1G 3S2)
- Tickets need to be purchased online to attend the Eurokracy event in advance: Register at Eventbrite.ca for Eurokracy
- We will start with an easy drive through Ottawa, cross over the Ottawa River using the Champlain bridge, heading to Masson-Angers, where we will be heading north to reach the old train station. The stop will be brief, but we should be able to get a nice group shot in and around the old train station. From there, off to Rue Service A2, which will take us to ICAR Mirabel Motorsports Complex.
- Tim Watts (email@example.com)
ACNA Quebec City cruise to Eurokracy
- Need some help with this one - let Gordon know if you are planning to go to Eurokrazy. The following cruise is tentative at this time.
- Starting at Cineplex Odeon (1200 Duplessis Hwy, Quebec City) at 7:00 AM
- Trois-Rivières stop: Petro-Canada Gas Station (2550 Boulevard des Récollets, Trois-Rivières)
- Blainville stop: Super C (259 Boul De La Seigneurie O, Blainville)
- Destination: iCAR Mirabel (12800 Boulevard Henri Fabre, Mirabel)
- Gordon Varney (firstname.lastname@example.org)